Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Have a Heart is the fastest growing cannabis retailer on the west coast with operating stores in WA, CA, and IA, and further launch plans underway.
We have a rare opportunity at our Corporate Headquarters for an experienced Accounts Payable Manager.
The Accounts Payable Manager is responsible for ensuring accurate and timely payment and posting of all payables, including vendor payments, independent contractor payments and expense report payments.
This position will be responsible for ensuring all vendors and contractors have appropriate paperwork on file and will issue 1099s at year end, as required.
Will assist with other finance department projects and tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and training.
- Five (5) years of directly related accounts payable experience.
- One (1) year experience in a leadership position overseeing AP activities and/or systems.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, ability to work well under pressure and with varied levels of an organization.
- Excellent customer service and time management skills.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
This position is based at our office in the Fremont neighborhood of Seattle and has a general work schedule of Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm.
Evenings and/or weekends may be required occasionally based on work load.
Benefits include paid time off, paid holidays, medical/dental/vision/short term disability insurance options, and a generous company discount!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounts Payable: 5 years (Required)
- AP Supervisory: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Seattle, WA 98107 (Required)
- CPA (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks – learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift