Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Evergreen Herbal is seeking an experienced full-time Candy Maker to work in our production facility creating candies and other confectionaries.
We will provide some training to the right person; someone who can demonstrate motivation and a willingness to learn.
- Assist with Kitchen production duties as needed/assigned
- Assist with nightly clean-up of Kitchen, Supply Area and Equipment
- Making sure all product is accurately labeled
- Knowledgeable of all company products and SOPs
- Knowledgeable of the inventory/supply areas and maintaining them in an organized manner
- Exercise the highest standards of cleanliness with products, supplies, personal work space and general packaging area
- Ensure that products/supplies are not mishandled or wasted
- Use techniques that maximize time and adheres to packaging time lines
- Assist with quality control, at all times
- Dress with a concern for safety and sanitary issues
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Must be a minimum of 21 years old
- WA State Food Handlers Permit (may take the test and provide a copy of card, at time of hire)
- Familiarity of kitchen equipment
- High sanitation, health and safety standards
- Reliable attendance, honest, hardworking, and productive
- Team-player, who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Passionate and excited about driving and the cannabis industry!
Must be able to work 10 hours on his/her feet and sitting for long periods of time.
While performing the duties of the job the employee is regularly required to walk, use/reach with fingers, hands and arms, kneel or crouch.
Must be able to handle and visually inspect and smell raw materials.
Handle and maintain equipment used, i.e. flow wrappers.
This position is full-time, four (4) ten-hour shifts, Monday thru Thursday (schedule changes made at management’s discretion). Starting pay is DOE.
Sound like you? We’d love to hear from you! Please reply to this post with your resume and cover
Principals only please. Temporary or permanent placement recruiters, please don’t contact this job
Job Type: Full-time
- Seattle, WA 98108 (Required)
- One location