Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Evergreen Market was founded in 2014 with a vision of creating a whole new way to experience retail cannabis that led to opening Renton’s first cannabis store.
Evergreen Market strives to provide every customer with an unparalleled customer experience rooted in our core values of Educate, Celebrate, and Elevate.
We believe that through educating customers on cannabis and the industry, and celebrating retail cannabis rather than apologizing for it, we can continue to elevate both the industry and the lives of those it touches.
Evergreen Market today is a crossroads of both growth and proven success.
Our fifth store recently opened in Bellevue, two stores are in the top ten for sales in Washington State, and our original store (the first cannabis shop in Renton) is still going strong.
We do not intend on slowing down.
We intend on accelerating and are looking for team players that will help take us to the next level!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for daily operations of the store during your scheduled shift, including but not limited to: till management, staff breaks, task management, opening/closing procedures, and other operational duties assigned by the Store Manager
· Adheres to all cash management processes
· Assist Store Manager in recruiting, training and development
· Manage staff labor on your scheduled shift to meet goals and projections
· Evaluate employee performance and communicate hiring and training needs to the Store Manager
· Supervise and motivate staff to perform at their best
· Make sure all employees adhere to company policies, procedures and follow LCB compliance
· Handle difficult customers using customer diffusion techniques
· Role model a customer comes first attitude,including coaching staff to uphold the same standard
· Maintain a safe work environment for customers and staff
· Ensure the store is always clean and properly stocked and meets all Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
· Communicate to the Store Manager and Director of Operations/Tech-Support with any facilities issues that need to be resolved
· Troubleshoot tech and equipment issues including POS terminals, and communicate with Store Manager and Tech-Support/Facilities when necessary
·Perform regular maintenance on equipment within the store
· Adheres to all Inventory Management processes, including but not limited to: returns process, and SKU-swaps
· Work with Store Manager to roll out new programs and processes
· Support Store Manager in driving growth and hitting revenue targets through activities and incentives
· Document any relevant issues in a timely manner in the shift log
· Work alongside staff at all times to ensure operational effectiveness and compliance with all Evergreen Market processes
· Attend and contribute to monthly store meetings.
· Must be 21 years of age
· Must be able to work a changing work schedule that includes nights, weekends and holidays
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Customer service-oriented attitude
· Confidence to lead and direct a team of employees
· Ability to stay organized and manage time effectively
· Strength in leadership, management, team building and problem solving
· Capability to thrive in a fast-paced and oftentimes high-pressured environment
· Numerical and analytical knowledge to properly manage cash and financial records
· Understanding of basic business management functions
· Enthusiasm and positive attitude
· Experience in a retail environment performing supervisory roles
· Proven competencies in effective communication and management
· Willingness to learn and tackle new challenges
· Cannabis use and knowledge preferred
· Reliable transportation
· Must be willing to participate in our random(illegal) drug testing.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- Retail Management: 1 year (Required)
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Bellevue, WA (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance