Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Lehua Brands is an award-winning specialty manufacturer of high-quality cannabis-infused products and extracts.
We are a quality and compliance driven, multi-state manufacturing and brand development Cannabis company.
We pride ourselves on our premiere production processes, which vary across multiple product offerings.
Our executive team has extensive experience and success in the beverage industry and is positioned to lead our growing team into this new and emerging industry.
We are looking for a Territory Sales Representative, to help us increase sales and address customer needs within a specific region.
Territory Sales Representative responsibilities include presenting our products and services to potential customers, identifying specific consumer characteristics and recommending ways to promote and sell our products.
To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication abilities and be highly motivated to meet sales goals.
- Establish new accounts, process orders, manage promotional activities, educate budtenders & wholesale buyers within the assigned territory.
- Act as a point of contact for existing and potential customers within assigned territory.
- Identify local business opportunities and challenges.
- Report on regional sales results (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually).
- Present our products and services to prospective customers.
- Identify customer needs and recommend product solutions.
- Work closely with salespeople and other internal teams to meet individual and group sales quotas.
- Answer customer questions about features, pricing and additional services.
- Cross-sell products, when appropriate.
- Collaborate with sales representatives from different territories to share best practices and support a cohesive sales approach.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1 year of Sales Experience required.
- 1 year of Cannabis Sales Experience required.
- Must be 21+ and be able to pass a background check.
- Reliable transportation is required.
- Software proficient.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Resilient with a proven track record of exceeding assigned Sales Quotas.
- Must be a team player able to solve problems collaboratively.
- Must be a structured thinker with ability to identify and address problems based on data rather than opinion or bias; analytical, organized and oriented toward problem solving.
- Positive attitude and ready to contribute.
- High integrity and sense of accountability.
- Good communicator across all levels of the company.
- Self-starter with strong initiative.
- Punctual and considerate of others.
- Finds satisfaction in hitting sales goals.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 /hour
- cannabis sales: 1 year (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off