Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Linkedin.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
*Cannabis experience is required for this opportunity
Job Title: Territory Sales Rep
Vangst has a client looking for a rockstar Territory Sales Rep to manage the Seattle Territory.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Territory Sales Rep will be a key addition to the sales team.
You are able to work independently and are driven to succeed, overcome objections and talented at using creative solutions to address challenges.
This position requires someone who knows how to turn a no into a yes and is self-driven.
You will be responsible for driving direct sales through current account maintenance as well as account acquisition, and increase brand awareness.
We are looking for a seasoned Cannabis sales rep, someone who can bring a book of business and manage current account growth.
If you are an energized and engaged self-starter looking for an opportunity to excel and grow within an exciting company, we’d like to meet you.
This is a field sales role.
You will be working remotely while reporting and working with the team at HQ in Los Angeles.
Driving will be required.
- Be the company sales representative for all dispensary buyers within the territory
- Meet company and individual sales specific goals
- Train budtenders in product knowledge and standards
- Drive new points and existing points of sales distribution and visibility for sustainable growth
- Deepen existing business relationships by continuing to increase account satisfaction
- Evaluate customer needs, understand market drivers and forces, and work with HQ to ensure
- appropriate service/product delivery and pricing
Skills and Experience Required:
- Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum 3–5 years experience in an Account Executive or Outside Sales Representative role
- Experience managing, scaling and growing a sales team
- Cannabis experience is required
- Technically proficient with CRM systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Comfortable presenting
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects and still meet deadlines
- Must be innovative with a creative way of thinking
- Must always strive to exceed expectations
Key Attributes Necessary for Success:
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a growth mindset
- A true team player willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done to succeed
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership
- Able to create, maintain and build professional relationships and rapport
- Must have a strong desire to grow professionally and personally
- Have a sound knowledge of market trends
- Must be tactical and strategic -this role will be ever changing
- Consumer Goods