Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Jage Media Inc. delivers the legal cannabis industry exceptional experiences and focused content that accelerates the growth and profitability of the companies we serve.
We produce exclusive conferences and digital content that serve cannabis brand and retail executives.
We unpack data, translate it into actionable intelligence, provide innovative ideas, facilitate peer-peer collaboration, and reveal best practices, and trends for their markets.
Our mission is to foster a community of cannabis brands and retailers and provide them the space and resources to thrive.
Jage Media is a fast-growth start-up led by an experienced management team and significant funding.
If you are someone that wants to flex your marketing muscles, develop brands, launch new initiatives, and obsess over details, we look forward to talking with you.
The position requires travel 4-6x/year but daily work is split between your home and our office.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Unlimited Paid Vacation
- Support revenue goals by generating and qualifying leads, nurturing leads and accounts, and analyzing data
- Coordinate with CMO in managing marketing campaigns and executing tactics of strategies to ensure we deliver the right message at the right time
- Manage email/digital campaigns, targeting efforts, and provide weekly reports on metrics and KPIs
- Create and oversee posts on social media sites that support campaign messaging, and report monthly KPIs
- Grow and manage our CRM database for cleanliness and accuracy
- Drive registration for and at our events, assist with general event production and customer service
- Coordinate with clients for deliverables, organize collateral, and publish content to our website
- Supports sales through customer advocacy, testimonials, and references
- Update and report key marketing priorities on a weekly basis
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ year experience in sales, marketing or customer service
- Adobe Photoshop and Acrobat Pro
- Joomla/ WordPress
- Salesforce or similar CRM
- Microsoft Office and Google Suite proficiency
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Marketing or Related: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off