Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
The Dispensary Manager is responsible for managing all day-to-day operations of the retail store in accordance with the State of Washington and standards set by Bud Hut, and is responsible for the overall profitability of the store.
The Dispensary Manager provides support to all cashiers, inventory specialists, budtenders and vendors which includes but is not limited to: scheduling, training, providing policy and procedure updates, keeping updated with industry news and product information.
The Dispensary Manager is responsible for ordering and receiving of all inventory and products, arranging deliveries, and maintaining a compliant and clean facility.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
Three years of experience in a retail position with managerial responsibilities, preferably in the marijuana industry.
Thorough understanding of state and local marijuana laws and how they apply to the operations of the company.
Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
Effective time management and ability to multitask.
Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment.
Proficiency in Windows based software and point of sale applications.
CORE JOB DUTIES
Support and Management:
- Responsible for managing staff, writing schedules, vendor and customer relations;
- Serves as a role model and resource for store staff concerning products and services, policies and procedures, stays informed about industry news and changes in regulations;
- Responsible for maintaining a compliant and clean facility;
- Coordinates with the upper management to ensure accurate information is communicated to staff.
- Provides superior service to vendors, and customers;
- Responds to all customer questions, requests, concerns, suggestions and takes action when necessary to resolve conflicts;
Reports, Documentation and Profitability:
- Maintain accurate records of all store activities including daily cash reconciliations, customer records, sales, deliveries and returns in accordance with the State of Washington and the standards set by Bud Hut;
- Maintain inventory control system and perform daily counts of all marijuana and marijuana products in the facility;
- Provide regular inventory, sales and profitability reports to the Management Team.
Excellent managerial skills. Accurate data entry and record keeping. Experience with Wurk and GreenBits POS system.
Thorough understanding of marijuana policy and law.
Ability to make business decisions as necessary with oversight when needed.
Proficiency in Windows based software and Internet navigation.
Job Type: Full-time
- Retail Management: 3 years (Required)
- Time Management: 3 years (Required)
- Retail Cannabis: 1 year (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift