Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Smokey Point Productions is looking for a talented and highly passionate social media manager to manage and administer our social media marketing accounts for four very competitive brands with disparate brand identities.
This is a front-line position controlling the forward-looking image of the existing brands and associated social media as well as working on new brand development as we launch new products, brands and potentially enter new markets.
You will be responsible for creating original text, image and video content, managing posts and responding to followers.
You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and public engagement, turning fans into loyal customers and turning customers into our brand advocates and positive influencers, taking our branding strategies to the next level.
- Administer the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality, brand specific content across all brands
- Develop brand awareness, identity and online presence through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media platforms
- Manage content across all platforms, including company website
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Reputation Management
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects to improve content and growth
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Innovate, manage and oversee social advertising campaigns
- Interact with the online cannabis community (commenting and interactive participation with community members on social media platforms)
- Event presence, assisting in organizing and executing successful events, providing social media coverage throughout the event
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years of photography experience
- 2+ years of Photoshop/Lightroom or other editing software experience
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge in design aesthetics and cohesive content creation
- Knowledge and experience in Instagram, Facebook and Twitter user interfaces
- Knowledge in social media marketing plan development and execution
- Excellent communication, analytical and multitasking skills
- Wed design experience a plus
If you are interested in applying for this job, please submit updated resume and portfolio pieces.
Job Type: Full-time
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Monday to Friday