Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Leaf Chief is a lean and growing Cannabis producer and processor.
We are looking for an experienced Cannabis harvester and/or processor to join our team and bring work ethic, high productivity, and enjoyable company.
Candidate expected to work 8-5 during normal business hours and some overtime and/or weekend work.
- Highly productive Cannabis processing and/or packaging
- Consistent tracking of productivity; e.g. pounds harvested per day
- Cannabis bucking, trimming, sorting, drying, curing, nugging, lotting.
- Maintain cleanly work environment
- Knowledge of regulations and commitment to compliant procedures in a highly regulated industry
- Assess quality of finished product and sort
- Perform quality control analysis of finished product and packaging
- Clean and prepare containers for packing
- Accurate tracking and weighing of product
- Follow operating procedures
- Take direction from the grow lead, packaging lead, and inventory lead
- Proper use of time tracking software and working to a schedule
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work without loud distracting music/radio/podcasts
- Comply with confidentiality agreement
Required and preferred experience and knowledge:
- Required 21 years of age or older
- Required Cannabis industry experience
- Required knowledge of pounds harvested in an eight hour shift
- Preferred High School Diploma
- Required pass background check
- Required execute employment contract
- Required sobriety on the job
We have been careful to build an enjoyable team and are looking to find members with integrity, character, that are a good fit, and upon hiring will be a passionate advocate for Leaf Chief and promote and nurse existing relationships.
In resume / cover letter, please include an amount of dry Cannabis product you are able to trim in an eight hour shift.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.50 /hour
- relevant: 3 years (Required)
- Port Townsend, WA 98368 (Required)
- One location
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Monday to Friday
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply