Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Are you passionate, hard-working and a people person?
Are you passionate about cannabis education and helping others?
And would like the opportunity to work in a fast growing industry for a new start up with long term opportunities?
If so, this position is for you. MJ Hybrid Solutions is an online cannabis sales training and education platform for dispensary employees.
We are looking for outgoing, hard-working, and passionate sales representatives to join the team and grow our clientele.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door to cannabis, make good money, and potential quick promotion in the company.
The outside sales representative cold calls and visits prospective dispensaries to introduce the company, sets appointments and demos and is responsible for meeting customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
Implements weekly plans to grow business and reach more clients.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Own and exceed annual sales targets within accounts
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing monthly/annual sales quotas
- Implement sales strategies, analyze trends and results
- Ability to identify and solve client issues strategically
- Through reporting and analytics, validate the quality of the lead and pipeline data and provide guidance to improve the overall data quality
- CRM lead management
- Establish a referral network and find ways to maximize value from those connections
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-3 years’ sales experience including cold calling, door to door, and/or b2b sales.
- Must have excellent analytical skills
- Must possess advanced Excel skills
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
Skills and Attitudes:
- Must be motivated, hard-working, and passionate about the cannabis industry. This position requires someone who is great at selling and a people person with a positive attitude and mindset.
- Build relationships
- Be able to work independently
- Excellent presentation skills
- Prioritize and organize
- Be a clear thinker, remain calm, and resolve problems using good judgment
- Understand customer needs
Commission Only. Aggressive commission and bonus structure with opportunity to grow into a salary.
Will be considered a contracting position with ability to work remotely and flexible schedule.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission
- sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Outside Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Fully Remote
- Flexible schedule
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused