Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
iii King Cannabis Company is a small retail dispensary focused on providing the best cannabis experience for our customers.
We offer a hardworking, team environment where positivity is encouraged.
We operate with professionalism, joy, and mutual respect.
We work as a team and appreciate the importance of cannabis to our customers.
We have been proudly operating in Seattle/Skyway since 2014.
- Must have high integrity and ethical standards
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have excellent attendance and professionalism
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be an enthusiastic team player
- Must pass a background check
- Must be able to perform tasks that involve standing + walking for long periods of time
- Flexible schedule – available, evenings, weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be willing to learn
- Experience in the cannabis industry is not required to apply
Duties + Responsibilities:
ID checks, greeting customers, learning about cannabis product and educating customers, daily organization, cleaning, communicating with authorities and security de-escalation, monitor cameras
- Be a flexible team player and exercise good judgment
- ID Checks
- Maintain working knowledge of relevant state & federal laws regarding marijuana in Washington state
- Benefits + Perks:
- Opportunity to grow with the company (Promote from within)
- Comprehensive training (including cannabis knowledge!)
- Employee Discounts on marijuana
- Industry Discounts and Events
How to Apply: Send a resume and cover letter
Store Location: Bryn Mawr-Skyway, South Seattle
Job Type: Part-time (20 to 35+ hours)
We are hiring a Marijuana Security Officer to join our team:
Store Location: Bryn Mawr-Skyway, South Seattle, Rainier Beach, Tacoma, SeaTac
Availability: Part-time (20 to 35+ hours)
Email us your resume!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.50 to $14.00 /hour
- Seattle, WA 98178 (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Paid time off
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
Neighborhood Premium Cannabis Shop.
Evening Shift: Must be available 3x nights per week
6pm – 11:15pm (Sunday – Thursday)
6pm – 12:15am (Friday – Saturday)