Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Praxis Laboratory is a rapidly growing startup analytical laboratory located in Centralia Washington (Midway between Portland & Seattle).
We analyze food, agricultural, & environmental samples.
We are also I-502 certified and provide quality assurance testing of cannabis.
What You will be doing
- Sample preparation and Analysis. Prepare and analyze samples for microbiological contamination, using classical microbiological techniques as well as molecular methods.
- Method implementation. Implement and validate FDA BAM, AOAC, and EPA methods.
- Review & analyze data. All data must undergo extensive review by analysts, quality assurance and and the laboratory director before being released to the client.
- Method development. Our team is dedicated to constant improvement, and is always working on new methods, and ways to optimize current methods. You will have the opportunity to develop and validate new methods within the parameters of ISO 17025
What You Bring
- A passion for science, continual improvement & commitment to high quality work.
- A BS/BA, masters, PhD in microbiology, or equivalent.
- Experience in Industry with ELISA, PCR, aseptic technique, FDA BAM, AOAC and other microbiological methods
- The ability to independently implement methods and validate methods per ISO17025 requirements.
- Expertise in the analysis of food and environmental samples
- The ability to work efficiently in a fast moving environment
- The ability to work independently and be able to troubleshoot on the fly
- Experience managing and directing analysts
What We Bring
- A company culture dedicated to continual improvement, and Innovation.
- Advanced technical training and experience.You will have the opportunity to work on advanced projects and be on the cutting edge of a new growing Industry.
- Professional enrichment opportunities, such as attending conferences, seminars, & membership in professional organizations.
- Paid Vacation
- Employer matched 401K
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Educational reimbursement.
- Pay increases are merit based
Salary is DOE
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $28.00 /hour
- microbiology: 4 years (Required)
- Centralia, WA 98531 (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Is cover letter attached?
- Other forms
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
- To apply you must submit both a resume and a cover letter.
- Failure to include both documents will be considered a deficiency in your attention to detail & you will not be considered for any positions.