Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Evergreen Herbal is an industry leader in I-502 cannabis edibles and food manufacturing, based in Seattle, WA.
We make cannabis-infused products such as lemonades, chocolates and teas.
EH’s mission is to always prioritize quality products and customer service in this budding industry.
EH is seeking an experienced full-time Production and Packaging Worker to work on a mass production assembly line, packaging existing products, such as chocolates and other confections.
We will provide training to the right person; someone who can demonstrate motivation and a willingness to learn.
- Assist with Kitchen production duties as needed/assigned
- Assist with nightly clean-up of Packaging area, Kitchen, Supply Area
- Making sure all product is accurately labeled (the bar code on the POP matches the batch number on each product)
- Knowledgeable of all company products and appropriate packaging requirements
- Knowledgeable of the inventory/supply areas and maintaining them in an organized manner
- Exercise the highest standards of cleanliness with products, supplies, personal work space and general packaging area
- Ensure that products/supplies are not mishandled or wasted
- Use techniques that maximize time and adheres to packaging time lines
- Assist with quality control, at all times
- Dress with a concern for safety and sanitary issues
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Must be a minimum of 21 years old
- WA State Food Handlers Permit (may take the test and provide a copy of card, at time of hire)
- Experience as a line cook is a big plus!
- Experience packaging food products preferred, but not needed
- Experience with flow wrapper preferred, but not needed
- Experience with chocolate production preferred, but not needed
- Familiarity of kitchen equipment
- High sanitation, health and safety standards
- Nimble fingers with an attention to detail
- Basic math skills are a necessity
- Reliable attendance, honest, hardworking, and productive
- Team-player, who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Passionate and excited about driving and the cannabis industry!
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Must be able to work 10 hours on his/her feet and sitting for long periods of time. While performing the duties of the job the employee is regularly required to walk, use/reach with fingers, hands and arms, kneel or crouch. Must be able to handle and visually inspect and smell raw materials. Handle and
maintain equipment used, i.e. flow wrappers.
- Must understand vague and implicit instructions, and react favorably in all work situations.
- Must be mentally adaptable and flexible in dealing with a variety of people.
- Must be able to communicate providing verbal feedback in a professional manner.
- Ability to give, receive and analyze information, formulate work plan
- Must understand people and be able to communicate effectively with them
- Must be able to do repetitive work
- Must adapt to change well and quickly
- Correlating numbers (making sure all the bar code on the outside packaging matches the batch
number on the product inside, batch numbers match with the work order, making sure all the
manufacture/expiration dates are correct)
The employee is subject to inside environmental conditions, cold and noise. Must be able to wear gloves
when handling food products. Frequently wash hands with antibacterial soap and hot water. They must
be willing to work as a team, stepping in to assist with overall packaging and production needs.
This position is full-time, four (4) ten-hour shifts, Monday thru Thursday (schedule changes made at
management’s discretion). Starting pay is DOE.
Sound like you? We’d love to hear from you! Please reply to this post with your resume and cover
Evergreen Herbal is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide
variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Evergreen Herbal does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or
physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Evergreen Herbal provide a smoke and drug free environment. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For more information about Evergreen Herbal, please visit us at http://www.forevergreenherbal.com.
Principals only please. Temporary or permanent placement recruiters, please don’t contact this job
Job Type: Full-time
- Seattle, WA 98108 (Required)
- One location
Leave a Reply