Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
We’re looking for a knowledgeable, enthusiastic, energetic Sales Representative with a passion for cannabis to help drive retail sales of our products in Washington State.
- Conduct regular store visits with existing and potential new retail locations.
- Establish and maintain relationships with budtenders and other store employees, acting as a resource to well-prepare budtenders and other store employees.
- Achieve established monthly brand sales goals and objectives.
- Provide exceptional customer service to retailers, consumers, competitors and the community at large at large all times.
- Quickly establish expertise in company brands and product lines and become a knowledgeable resource for product information.
- Assist with in-store merchandising of products. Ensure that retail locations are fully stocked with relevant up-to-date marketing materials.
- Schedule, prepare for, and complete in-store Vendor Days at retail locations and attend other special events as necessary.
- Consistently demonstrate company values in all interactions with industry members, consumers, and the community.
- Conduct scheduled product order deliveries to retailers as needed.
- Maintain accurate records of retailer contacts in company CRM.
- Assist with maintenance of social media accounts.
- Communicate regularly with President and sales team and submit daily activity recaps.
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Sales experience required
- Cannabis experience preferred
- Valid Driver’s license, an excellent record, and reliable, insured vehicle
- Territory based in the Greater Puget Sound area
- 85% of time will be spent in the market, visiting retail locations.
- Able to lift and carry up to 50lbs
- Flexibility to work some nights and weekends required
- Some overnight/long-distance travel may be required with notice
- $35,100 Annual Base Salary + Goal-based Incentives
- Employee Samples and discounted products
- Paid Fuel Costs, $50/mo Cell Phone Stipend
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans and minorities encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $31,500.00 /year
- cannabis/502: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Please describe how you are passionate about working in the cannabis industry, and why this job posting stands out to you.
- Store Discounts
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Ops Manager
- Monday to Friday