Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Satori is the Buddhist term for an awakening or sudden enlightenment.
In Zen Buddhism, it is the experience of “Seeing into one’s True nature; that moment when the flow of energy allows you to see the truth.”
The legal cannabis market represents an awakening of sorts within our cultural norms.
Satori MJ has a passion for cannabis and sound business practices.
As a company, we strive to bring the best products to market, while educating our customers and sharing our love for this herb with the world.
We work hard to create a friendly, relaxed environment where whether you are a seasoned veteran or just getting started our training and experience allow us to provide exactly what each customer needs.
Your Life, Enlightened!
We are currently hiring at our Seattle location in the Center of the Universe, Fremont!
Current team members have summed up their roles as a mix of a psychologist, cannabis educator, party planner, life coach, friend, security guard & cashier.
We provide a service that is vastly enhancing peoples’ lives.
Satori Fremont is an I-502 licensed recreational marijuana retail shop.
We are looking for a enthusiastic receptionist to join our team which will transition to a Sales Associate (budtender).
This is an exciting opportunity with growth potential and we’re looking for contributors!
***Applications will ONLY be considered if you submit a tailored cover letter that includes a brief description of yourself, resume, your availability and why you’re interested in joining the Satori team along with a resume at http://www.satorimj.com/employment.html
– Must be at least 21 years old
– Must have excellent attendance and professionalism
– Basic knowledge of cannabis preferred but not required
– No cannabis consumption permitted on the job
– 2+ years of face to face service industry experience required — retail, sales, restaurant, bar, winery, brewery, barista, hotel, hospitality, host, hostess, customer service.
– Must be detail oriented and able to handle cash register in a high-volume, fast paced environment
– Must be able to pass a criminal background check (excluding marijuana related charges)
– Must have reliable transportation
– Must be an enthusiastic & outgoing team player with a strong spirit of cooperation
– This position requires the physical ability to perform tasks that involve prolonged standing, walking, and kneeling
– Ability to tailor each guest interaction to the individual
– Flexible schedule — available days, evenings, weekdays, weekends, and some holidays.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greet each and every customer with compassion and be confident with checking ID’s.
- Provide information and educate customers on our products.
- Maintain working knowledge of relevant state and federal laws regarding marijuana in Washington state.
- Setup displays .
- Basic cleaning duties.
- Answering telephone calls for the shop.
- Positive energy, team spirit, happy soul- our shop is good vibes only!
– Passionate about marijuana and industry familiarity
– Familiar with relationship based sales techniques
If you believe you will be an excellent fit for our team, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please go to http://www.satorimj.com/employment.html to submit your cover letter and resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
- relevant: 2 years (Required)
- retail: 1 year (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- One location
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Store Discount
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply