Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Deep Cell Industries is seeking a dynamic, energetic, self-motivated, responsible, and detail-obsessed person who can work on their own and among a small marketing department.
The intern will assist in the production of print and online content for DeepCell and its brands.
This will include but will not be limited to evergreen, promotional, and social content. In this position, the intern will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our processes and procedures, and to embrace the rapidly changing landscape of the cannabis industry.
Additionally, the intern must be comfortable with a dynamic and fast paced work environment that is inherent to startup companies, where strategies and needs can shift quickly.
- Must be 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current enrollment in an accredited university/college program
- Current enrollment in a related bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Able to work with a team (patience, positive attitude, pro-active communication, etc.)
- Able to take verbal direction and convert into appropriate designs
- Able to work with and without supervision
- Able to forecast time necessary to complete projects, communicate delays effectively, and present deliverables on time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office products, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams, and Word. Proficiency with Excel preferred
- Awareness of Adobe Creative Suite products; most importantly: Illustrator and Photoshop. Proficiency with InDesign preferred
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work hours: 15-20 hours per week
- Flexible hours. Some meetings will be mandatory so long as they do not conflict with school. Meetings will occur within standard work hours. Other work hours are flexible per successful delivery of assignments.
- Take a central role in the design of website, print collateral, newsletter, and social media content
- Research and gain understanding of competition in market
- Maintain organized depot for files
- Assist Marketing leadership in departmental administration, including but not limited to research materials and creation and maintenance of PowerPoint presentations
- Perform general industry and/or company related errands
- Assist other departments as necessary
- Attend company functions
Compensation + Benefits:
- Travel Stipend – Up to $200 per month
- Learning the complicated and rapidly changing landscape of the emerging and increasingly important international CBD industry
- Immersion into the exciting and seemingly chaotic nature of working at a small startup company
- Create, and execute marketing plans for a crowded yet rapidly developing market
- Gain experience in the development of marketing and advertising strategy, from ideation to implementation
To apply for a position, please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line as the proposed position.