Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
MainStem, Inc is quickly becoming the Amazon.com of the Multi-Billion Dollar Cannabis Industry.
We are a non-plant-touching Company and have developed proprietary B-to-B purchasing platform technology to create the largest marketplace of non-cannabis products and supplies for cannabis producers, processors, and dispensary/retailers.
We service several of the largest companies in the industry and continue to rapidly expand and we’re looking for a strong accounting manager candidate to grow with us.
The Accounting Manager is responsible for the day-to-day activities of the accounting department, reports directly to the CEO, and is a key member of the MainStem Team.
Responsibilities of the Accounting Manager:
· Hands-On Responsibility for the Day-To-Day Operations of the Accounting Department
· Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
· Financial Statement Preparation in Accordance with GAAP
· Manage Multi-State Reporting for Sales Tax and State Taxes
· Reporting to the MainStem Affiliate Partners, including Commissions
· Internal Reporting to the Management Team
· Banking & Cash Management
· Strong Technical Skills
· Active or Inactive CPA License
· Public Accounting Experience is a Plus
· Minimum of Five Years Industry Experience, Cannabis Not Required
· Experience with Wholesale Distribution
· Expert Knowledge of QuickBooks Online, Wholesale & Manufacturing
· Excellent Microsoft Excel Skills
· Microsoft PowerBI Experience a Plus
· Fantastic Communication Skills, both Written and Oral
We currently have a highly motivated and smart team operating in a culture that welcomes unique individuals who like to work hard and also have fun.
We offer very competitive salaries,
Company paid medical, dental, and vision, and the opportunity for equity ownership.
Please respond to this email and if your qualifications are a fit, we will contact you for a follow-up meeting.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Accounting: 5 years (Required)
- Other forms
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply