Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Western Frontier Services has a current opening for a Packaging Specialist position based at our Tumwater, WA headquarters.
This role involves:
Warehouse environment, Heavy Lifting, Work Orders, Record Keeping, Inventory Tracking.
Must have reliable transportation.
The primary responsibilities of this role include:
- Precisely counting unit packaging for retail sales
- Assisting with inventory
- Maintaining a clean, safe, hygienic packaging environment
- Performing inventory audits
- Basic equipment use, calibration, inspections and maintenance
- Adhere to company standards and operating procedures
- Abide by Washington State cannabis laws and regulations
- Assisting with coordinating deliveries
- Setting up samples and orders
The qualified candidate should possess the following requirements:
- A High School Diploma or a General Education Degree
- Must be 21 years or older
- At least 1 year of warehouse/packaging experience
- Able to follow work orders
- Great attention to detail
- Works well without supervision
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- warehouse/packaging: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Store Discounts
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance