Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Dank’s Wonder Emporium is currently seeking an experienced bookkeeper to join our team.
A strong desire to take initiative and grow with our company and demonstrated knowledge of technical and operational accounting and finance functions are required.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee semi-monthy payroll cycle
- Manage cash flow
- Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Perform cash and bank reconciliations
- Manage sales and payroll taxes (WSLCB, DOR, City of Olympia, City of Edmonds, State of New Jersey, State of Oklahoma, 941, L&I, and workers comp)
- Prepare books and schedules for accounting firm to completing the company’s annual federal tax return
- Perform monthly financial reporting for owners and internal use in addition to creating financial reports and other tools as needed
- Implement and maintain cost accounting for all locations
- Flexibility with other functions as requested
- Unwavering attention to detail
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to adjust shifting priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills are required
- Experience with Microsoft Office, QuickBooks Desktop and the ability to learn new software
- Minimum of three years of experience in bookkeeping required
WAGE: Salary DOE
We are a fast paced, expanding cannabis company with locations in Washington, New Jersey, Oklahoma and soon to be Maine. Our home office is located in Olympia, WA.
If you are interested in joining our team, please provide your resume with cover letter stating why you feel you would be a good fit for our company. Please also include your wage requirements and references.