Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Airo Brands has as its mission to revolutionize the cannabis inhalation experience through new product innovation, superior branding and a scalable model that will enable it to build global brand(s) and businesses.
Airo is a non-cannabis touching company that supplies vapor technology, branding and go-to market strategies to cannabis touching partners on a state level basis in the US and soon to be international markets.
Our first product, Airopro is a revolutionary vaporizer designed specifically for cannabis oil that delivers a performance that is 3-5X that of our competitors.
We launched Airopro in Colorado in early ‘17 and have experienced rapid growth in revenue, store count and consumer loyalty.
In May ‘17 we built on Colorado’s success and launched in Washington State with even better success.
We have since launched in Oregon, California, Nevada, Maryland, Arizona, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Michigan, Illinois and Puerto Rico, we are looking for leaders to help us to continue to grow and expand.
Position Title: Sales Representative
The Sales Representative will have the following responsibilities:
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Attends relevant industry events and conferences.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
Expectations and qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in business preferred
· Ideally 3-5+ years’ experience in sales in a corporate setting
· Leadership that inspires and empowers others
· Aware of the latest market trends and shifts, as well as projections for the future
· Evidence of ability to innovate and implement change successfully
· Ability to prioritize high-value tasks and focus under pressure
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills
· Able to be persuasive and procure buy-in from upper management
· Solid computer skills and awareness of web-based marketing and social media
· Outstanding organizational skills
· Driven and committed to success while maintaining integrity
- Own a car/ vehicle
- Willing to travel
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Marijuana Handlers Permit (Preferred)
- 50% (Required)
- On the road
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- 8 hour shift