Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Have a Heart is the fastest-growing cannabis retailer on the west coast with operating stores in WA, CA, and IA, and further launch plans underway.
Our busy Belltown shop is currently seeking part time team members to join us!
Please apply through our company website to be considered. Direct Indeed applications cannot be considered for this position.
A Budtender is responsible for taking orders from guests in a timely manner while providing outstanding guest service and demonstrating advanced product knowledge.
This position will also assist guests on the floor of the shop not just behind the register, interacting with guests and building long-lasting relationships.
Our ideal candidate will have:
– At least one (1) year of retail, hospitality or other customer service-focused industry experience.
– Experience working in cannabis a plus!
– High degree of detail orientation and a proven track record of working within strict compliance requirements
– Open schedule availability
– A friendly, team-oriented and “can-do” attitude
Have a Heart offers a competitive compensation package including cash tips, paid time off, bonus opportunities and a 35% store discount!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Part-time
- Seattle, WA (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
Hours per week:
- Every other week
- Store Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Time
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Disability Leave
- Team Lead
Employees working per shift:
- 6 – 10
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks – learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply