Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Ruckus Recreational is looking for a “go the extra mile,” Budtender.
Someone who is results driver to give a well-rounded experience.
Budtenders are responsible for all sales job duties, from greeting guests at the front door to closing sales.
Budtenders will interact closely with guests to determine their needs, answer their questions about our products and recommend the right solutions in a respectful manner.
You should be able to promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum guest satisfaction without breaking a sweat.
To be successful as a Budtender here at Ruckus you should stay up-to-date with I-502 regulations, follow store policies, procedures and maintain our store’s visual appearance in high standards.
Ultimately, the duties of a Budtender are to achieve excellent customer service, while consistently meeting the store’s sales goals in an upbeat and happy manner.
- Cash Handling: You are solely responsible to maintain cash till accuracy and organization throughout shift. Use of basic math skills mandatory to the position.
- Inventory Control: Keep shift lead and inventory manager informed of all products needing to be restocked or adjusted throughout shift. Scan and verify manually all items to ensure selling of correct items during transactions.
- Product Knowledge: At the start of all shifts, it is necessary to check for any new products that have become part of active inventory since last shift worked and vice versa. This is necessary in being able to cross sell products.
- Daily Organization: Ensure all products in every category is properly displayed and signage up to date. Keeping your workspace and the store neat and organized. Placing non sold items back on sales floor properly to ensure easy finding. Follow FIFO (first in and first out) procedure when stocking to ensure all products are being rotated correctly.
- Cleaning: Every shift budtenders are responsible for maintaining a clean work atmosphere. Areas of special interest include cleaning all glass, displays, garbage emptied, recycling, front door walkway and side area clean of debris upon opening and closing, dusting surfaces, sweeping, mopping before/after hours, bathroom, break/inventory room, and office.
- Policy Knowledge: Regular review of company policy information and Washington’s I-502 state laws regarding cannabis. Follow proper procedures and purchasing limits for sales of cannabis.
- Major Responsibilities and Duties Which May Be Considered Essential: Follow established procedures when reporting errors in retail pricing and signage. Builds displays and rearrange shelf configurations as needed in accordance with merchandising guidelines. Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the store. Communicate and interact positively with store management and team members.
- Other duties assigned by management
- Must be 21 years or older
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Proven work experience as a Budtender, Retail Sales associate, Sales representative or similar role
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Basic Math skills
- Working knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Hands-on experience with POS transactions
- Familiarity with inventory procedures
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
- Availability to work flexible shifts
- Ability to sell proactively
**Hiring team asks candidates to please refrain from showing up or calling to speak with management.**
If you qualify an email will be sent to set-up a phone or in-person interview.
We ask that you please follow these procedures. Thank you for your interest in our company.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- retail sales: 1 year (Required)
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Flexible schedule
Hours per week:
- Store Discount
- Paid Sick Time
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Store Manager
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative