Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Cannaport is a fast growing ecommerce logistics company focusing on the Cannabis industry.
We help build relationships with our vendors, and provide the best customer service possible to ensure all product is efficiently and effectively delivered to the respective locations.
The Operations Lead/Manager is to help facilitate operations at Cannaport to ensure all the products that we are transporting are arriving in a timely and organized manner.
A lot of the groundwork and processes have been created, and we will need someone who can help develop and solidify current and new processes.
The position will require working with our vendors to help schedule deliveries and resolve any issues that may occur between our drivers and vendors.
The role will also help create routes and assign those to our own drivers.
You will be using a specific online technology that allows us to schedule deliveries.
This position will ask to input and record keep who is fulfilling each delivery, the mileage they drive and each delivery destination.
In the case we need to improve and increase our delivery capacity, the Operations Lead/Manager will work with management with sourcing and interviewing candidates.
The Operations Lead will, at their own discretion, train the driver to fulfill the deliveries required of them.
Hours per week: 20 Hours a week
- Create and assign routes to drivers
- Help manage drivers
- Help resolve delivery related issues
- Help fulfill necessary deliveries
- Work with vendors to figure out scheduling
- Track and input delivery information into spreadsheets
- Help with onboarding and training of new drivers
- Manage and document/maintain/update all driver procedures & processes*
- Age 21+
- Valid driver’s license.
- At least a high school degree.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- Experience driving and/or delivering is a plus.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Friendly demeanor and positive attitude.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable as our business grows.
- Technologically Savvy
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Drivers (Preferred)