Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
The Joint is a high volume dispensary located in the heart of the U District in Seattle looking to add Budtenders to our team.
Though our store may be small our client base is quiet large. You can deal with customers of all walks of life and all different marijuana knowledge.
You job is to be familiar with our inventory and help customers select products as well as answer questions related to merchandise, vendors, laws, etc.
Our ideal candidate would be autonomous, have strong attention to detail, and be customer oriented.
All of our shift leads are hired from within so there is opportunities to advance.
- Help customers find products
- Checking ID’s
- Accurate cash handling
- Organizing product
- Restocking the floor
- General cleaning
- Keeping a level-head in high stress situations
- Uphold all house policies and LCB laws
- Must be able to be on your feet for most of your shift
- Previous cannabis knowledge (Preferred)
- Familiar with i502 laws (Preferred)
- Attention to detail is a must
- 21+yrs of age with valid ID
- Open availability (mostly looking for night crew)
Salary: $13.50/hour +TIPS and employee discount
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.50 /hour
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Flexible schedule
Hours per week:
- Every other week
- Store Discount
- Paid Sick Time
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Store Manager
- Shift Lead
- Every other week
Employees working per shift:
- 5 or fewer
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 8 hour shift