Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Ruckus Recreational is seeking an experienced candidate for an exciting opportunity to develop and implement creative and strategic marketing campaigns.
Our ideal candidate will design real and digital campaigns to engage and strengthen our relationship with current customers, attract new customers, and build upon our brand and identity within two of Seattle’s bustling neighborhoods Capitol Hill and Ballard.
Our Marketing Manager will be responsible for communicating with customers to develop and implement strategies to improve overall satisfaction and experience within the retail space, website, and various online platforms.
Our Marketing Manager will also be responsible for creating media designed to attract new customers and deliver the message that Ruckus carries the highest quality product available on the market while offering the best customer service and experience in the city.
The success of Ruckus Recreational has been so deeply rooted in the wonderfully eccentric and close-knit community of Capitol Hill, our Marketing Manager will continue to develop and maintain relationships with various businesses and organizations within the Capitol Hill while expanding into Ballard’s communities.
Our Marketing Manager will execute monthly goals including cross-promotional campaigns, and community outreach projects.
Marketing manager responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity.
To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
Ultimately, you will help us maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
This is a unique opportunity to join a supportive team within an exciting new industry and a great chance to utilize your creative skill set in position that offers limitless growth potential.
- Develop strategies to get the word out about our quality of products and drive qualified traffic to our front door using outside of the box thinking.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution with little supervision
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players within our community, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures of menu
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Development and implementation of strategic marketing campaigns
- Customer Relations
- DSLR Photography
- Graphic Design
- Social Media Account Management (two year preferred)
- Knowledge of online analytic tools
- Management of online review profiles including Google, Yelp, Weedmaps, Leafly
- Knowledge of Capitol Hill community
- Knowledge of Ballard Community
- Knowledge of cannabis and products derived from cannabis
- Knowledge of advertising regulations under I502 (or willingness to learn)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
- SEO: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Flexible schedule
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture