Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Farmacy Bliss is a start-up company that makes pure, full-spectrum hemp CBD products for anyone seeking relief from stress, pain, inflammation, or who simply wants to enhance their sense of health and wellbeing.
What we’re looking for:
Be a part of the exciting and rapidly growing CBD industry!
We are seeking motivated, goal-oriented Sales Representatives with a minimum of 2 years of sales and customer service experience in the CBD industry.
You must be passionate about wellness and improving the lives of others and possess knowledge about CBD benefits.
You will develop B2B relationships with health food stores, organic markets, and grocery stores, CBD/Hemp shops, clothing boutiques with CBD racks, vitamin and supplement shops, small private pharmacies, vape shops, medical marijuana MDs, wellness practitioners (yoga studios, chiropractors, acupuncturists, massage therapists).
You are on the front lines representing our ideals and motives to our clients and prospects.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a leader in a company that’s developing wellness products that work, in a new and booming industry.
If you enjoy operating in a startup environment (i.e. perform different roles, create new processes, learn and adapt quickly) you will thrive in this position.
We are looking for self-starters and individuals with experience in sales and abilities to communicate and connect with a wide variety of people.
Relationships in the industry is a plus.
- Establish new accounts, obtain orders, and build and maintain strong customer relations
- Target, qualify and pursue leads in accordance with the company’s strategy
- Clearly communicate the value of our CBD products
- Achieve sales using various methods such as in-person visits, phone calls, emails, presentations, etc.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations with key decision-makers
- Provide excellence in customer service and product education to manage and grow client accounts
- Develop expert-level knowledge and stay up to date on company product line and other products in the market
- Maintain an awareness of market behavior and sales trends and respond accordingly
- Establish and maintain professional and ethical working relationships with all clients and company executives and staff
- Process orders and forward details to company office headquarters
- Attend trade shows and other events to stay up to date with market trends and promote company products
- Create weekly data reports and regularly meet with management to review weekly sales activities
- Complete our training program which includes learning about our products, education about the CBD industry, use of Insightly CRM
- 21+ years of age
- Driver’s license, clean driving record, reliable vehicle, and auto insurance
- Ability to travel throughout assigned territory
- A minimum of 2 years sales and customer service experience in the cannabis and/or CBD industry
- Successful track record selling in a competitive and growing market
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and persuasive skills
- Social Media Marketing Experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply product-related information in a professional manner
- High level of integrity, personal motivation, and sense of urgency; dependable and punctual
- A clean, neat and professional appearance at all times
- Willingness to work occasional weekends and after hours to support industry trade shows, events, presentations, and educational business meetings
What we offer: competitive tiered commission structure; training and tools to succeed
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $0.00 /hour
- sales: 2 years (Required)
- customer service: 2 years (Required)
- outside sales: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Team Lead
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday