Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Are you looking to expand your knowledge in the cannabis industry, as well as excel in a fast paced work environment?
Then you are looking in the right place.
Herbal Nation is a recreational cannabis retailer looking for reliable, outgoing, dedicated, positive-minded and knowledgeable individuals to join our team.
We are a rapidly growing business with a fast pace customer base, looking to expand our crew, and continue to grow our company with a solid team of professional, punctual, and efficient leaders.
Currently we are looking to hire 2-3 people for part-time position(s) (12-30 hours a week) with open availability, Wednesday-Sunday preferred.
Positions Currently Available:
BUDTENDER (retail sales)
You must have sales, customer service, and cash-handling experience to qualify for a budtender position; it is preferred that you have prior experience budtending.
This is a job with multiple opportunities for growth, after proving yourself a dedicated and trustworthy employee.
Your attention and commitment will be key to growing with us.
– Operate P.O.S accurately and efficiently
– Maintain knowledge of State and Federal Laws that are pertinent to industry
– Maintaining the store’s reputation for outstanding customer service
– Control demeanor and uphold professional and courteous customer interactions during busy times
– Dispense marijuana and marijuana-related products accurately
-Willing to research and learn about the products we carry
– Educating customers on marijuana products and paraphernalia
– Follow proper inventory and cash-handling procedures
– Keeping displays filled and beautiful
– General housekeeping
-Maintaining a fully stocked store
– 21+ with a valid ID
– Must live within 15 miles of shop
– Reliable transportation (must have valid driver’s license)
– Ability to work in fast-paced work environments with attentiveness and urgency
– 6+ months of prior budtending experience (Budtender position)
– Minimum 2 years cash-handling experience (Within past three years) (For budtender)
– High-volume experience
– Organized and professional
– Customers service skills are a must
– Attention to detail
– Adequate knowledge of products
– Medical Cannabis Consultant Certification is indeed a plus.
If you qualify, please respond to this ad with your resume attached, and a cover letter describing why you would like to work in retail marijuana, what position you desire, and what skills and previous job experiences makes you qualified for the position.
*You will NOT be considered without a cover letter or Resume.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.50 to $14.00 /hour
- One location
- Every other week
- Store Discount
- Paid Sick Time
- Store Manager
Employees working per shift:
- 5 or fewer
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma