Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Barehanded Solutions is currently seeking a hard-working accountant to join our team.
A strong desire to take initiative and grow with our company and demonstrated knowledge of technical and operational accounting and finance functions are required.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee bi-weekly payroll cycle
- Manage cash flow
- Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Perform cash and bank reconciliations
- Manage sales and payroll taxes (WSLCB, DOR, City of Tacoma, City of Seattle, 941, SUTA and L&I)
- Prepare books and schedules for accounting firm to completing the company’s annual federal tax return
- Perform monthly financial reporting for owners and internal use in addition to creating financial reports such as proformas and other tools as needed
- Implement and maintain cost accounting for all locations
- Manage bookkeeper
- Flexibility with other functions as requested
- Unwavering attention to detail
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to adjust shifting priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills are required
- Experience with Microsoft Office, QuickBooks Desktop and the ability to learn new software
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required
- Minimum of three years of experience in accounting required
WAGE: Salary DOE
We are a management company for cannabis producers/ processors.
We provide accounting, staffing, promotional, packaging services.
Must be 21 to apply due to state regulations.
If you are interested in joining our team, please provide your resume with cover letter stating why you feel you would be a good fit for our company.
Please also include your wage requirements and references.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Accounting: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- One location
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule