Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Trees Pot Shop is looking for passionate people who carry extensive cannabis product knowledge and have great customer service skills for Budtender and Shift lead positions.
Applicants with previous cannabis industry experience are preferred.
Budtender : Pay starts at 15/hr + tips + performance bonuses.
Shift Lead : Pay starts at $16/hr + tips + performance bonuses.
- Extensive knowledge of cannabis products and effects is required.
- Must have reliable transportation. Must be on time to work assigned shifts.
- Positive, outgoing personality – This is a customer service job that requires excellent people skills.
- Must enjoy dealing and talking with people continuously for hours.
- At least 21 years old. Washington State resident.
- Minimum 2 years retail or customer service experience. Experience with POS, inventory, etc.
- Must perform under pressure, on some days we are fast paced with many customers!
- Some light lifting, no greater than 25 lbs.
- Money handling and money counting skills. Basic math and technology skills.
- Demonstrated trustworthiness, integrity, calmness, and carries a level-headed attitude.
- Applicants with previous industry experience are preferred and will be given priority among other candidates.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour
- cannabis industry: 1 year (Required)
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- One location
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction