Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
GreenWay is one of Washington’s largest i502 producer/processors with a passion for cannabis health and wellness products.
We are looking for a dynamic, highly-motivated and experienced sales leader to help us continue our exciting growth trend in to 2020!
We strive for excellence in every part of our industry, and excellence begins with the people we hire to ensure the highest level of customer service to our retailers.
The successful Sales Representative will be responsible for achieving product distribution and volume sales goals at their assigned accounts through; sales, merchandising and on-going relationship management efforts.
This Sales Representative will also be responsible for WSLCB compliance and policies in all areas impacted by Sales.
This position requires 80% road travel within Washington State, company vehicle is provided.
- Knowledge of on-premise trade, sales & strategic marketing
- Knowledge of and the key elements to composing a restaurant wine selection.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven analytical decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated business math skills.
- Time management skills and the ability to work independently.
- Commitment to quality and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Valid WA driver’s license and safe driving record.
- Professional appearance.
- Flexibility to work extended hours as needed including occasional over-night trips, evenings and weekends
3+ years of demonstrated success in sales and account management required.
No previous industry experience required.
Must pass a background check for employment and must currently live within 1 hour drive of our location in Bellevue.
NO OUT OF STATE APPLICATIONS PLEASE.
Competitive base + exciting upside with commission.
We look forward to working with you!
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $70,000.00 /year
- sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Store Discounts
- On the road
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply