Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Mission Dispensary is a fast-moving national leader in the growing state-legal cannabis industry that empowers our people to be innovative, creative and always focused on creating meaningful relationships with our customers.
We currently operate in 8 states with plans to grow our team and footprint from 200 staff today to nearly 800 across 11 states within a year.
We need hands-on professionals who enjoy rolling up their sleeves and working hard with an incredible diverse team.
The cannabis industry is rapidly changing, and we have interesting and complex problems to solve everyday.
Our Brightleaf division is looking for a full-time Compliance Associate to be responsible for various tasks related to ensuring products and operations are compliant with state regulations.
Brightleaf Development is a growing packaging supply and real estate company that supports state-licensed cannabis businesses.
What you’ll do day to day
- Customer/Retailer compliance support
- Provide evidence to sales/logistics team that our products and packaging are compliant
- Proof-reading packaging for all states
- Doing research and compiling summaries/reports based on said research
- Regulations state by state, includes staying up to date on most recent
- Building compliance checklists for design team to follow
- New bills on federal and state levels
- Research and answer facility level compliance questions
- Assemble WSLCB/WSDA applications for edibles
- SOP support: Writing, proofreading, etc.
- Support the supply chain side of the company
- Sourcing ingredients/packaging/equipment
- Child-resistant testing
- Sourcing testing facilities
- Confirming test reports
- Creating certificates to provide state regulators
We are excited about you because you are:
- Detail oriented
- Willing to take initiative
- Able to multi-task and work on multiple projects at one time
- Problem-solving skills
- Highly organized
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experienced with interpreting state or federal regulations
- Experienced in compliance and/or cannabis industry
We’ve got you covered!
- Comprehensive health benefit plan
- Retirement benefit plan (401(k))
A few more important things to note:
We want anyone interested in exploring opportunities at Mission, 4Front and/or Brightleaf to feel prepared and confident.
To help you put your best foot forward, if selected for an interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about our company, mission and the business area in which you are applying to.
Get to know us: Mission 4Front Ventures and Brightleaf Development
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer- not only because it’s right but because it makes us better.
In fact, our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veterans’ status, or any other basis protected and applicable legally protected characteristic and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We are looking forward to meeting with driven, smart and passionate people that are interested in making a difference in our customers, our team, our culture.