Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
We are Docklight Brands, a pioneering consumer brands company crafting the future of the rapidly-emerging legal cannabis industry.
Docklight is building hemp-derived brands that resonate with customers and are among the best-selling hemp-derived brands in the market, like Marley, Irisa, and Goodship.
We’re focused on growing our asset-light business model to scale quickly and spread globally.
At Docklight, you’ll have the freedom to flex your intellect and creativity.
You’ll apply your skills, experience, and entrepreneurial spirit to a wide variety of projects on a global scale.
You’ll move fast, think on your feet, and never be bored.
This is a new frontier; exciting, fast-paced, complex, and deeply rewarding for those who are up to the challenge.Salaries and benefit packages are very competitive.
Office perks are excellent.
You’ll feel appreciated and welcome as part of our team.
This is your chance to make a meaningful contribution to a rapidly developing industry.
Are you ready to dive in?
This role will serve as primary support for the CEO in an administrative support capacity.
The perfect candidate will be extremely organized, well-spoken, communicate effectively in written form, proficient in the MS Office Suite, and comfortable with communication technology.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedules by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel (lunch orders, expense reports etc)
- Acting as the point of contact between the executive and internal/external clients
- Undertaking the tasks of receiving calls, taking messages and routing correspondence
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Works closely and effectively with the executives to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the execs updated
- 5+ years proven experience as an executive assistant for a VP and/or C-level executive
- Expert computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as the MS Office Suite
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High-level verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality
Please no phone calls/No recruiting agenciesPlease note, only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. Docklight is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.Please, no phone calls/no recruiting agencies.The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply