Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Are you looking to expand your knowledge in the cannabis industry, as well as excel in a fast paced work environment? Then you are looking in the right place.
Herbal Nation is a recreational cannabis retailer looking for reliable, outgoing, dedicated, positive-minded and knowledgeable individuals to join our team.
We are a rapidly growing business with a fast pace customer base, looking to expand our crew, and continue to grow our company with a solid team of professional, punctual, and efficient leaders.
Currently we are looking to hire 2-3 people for part-time position(s) (12-30 hours a week) with open availability, Wednesday-Sunday preferred.
Positions Currently Available:
ID CHECKER DUTIES
– No previous experience required but definitely a plus.
– Maintain knowledge of State and Federal laws that are pertinent to the industry.
– Compliance with WSLCB and DOH rules for ID checking
– Greet customers cheerfully, announce store specials and offer menus
– General housekeeping
– 21+ with a valid ID
– Must live within 15 miles of shop
– Reliable transportation (must have valid driver’s license)
– Ability to work in fast-paced work environments with attentiveness and urgency
– High-volume experience
– Organized and professional
– Customers service skills are a must
– Attention to detail
– Adequate knowledge of products
– Medical Cannabis Consultant Certification is indeed a plus.
If you qualify, please respond to this ad with your resume attached, and a cover letter describing why you would like to work in retail marijuana, what position you desire, and what skills and previous job experiences makes you qualified for the position.
*You will NOT be considered without a cover letter or Resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $14.00 /hour
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma