Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
(Lux) Pot Shop is looking to add a new nighttime Budtender to our amazing Lake City Way team!
Searching for both part-time and full-time positions.
Do you have a passion for cannabis, feel inspired to share that enthusiasm with others, and want to work in an exciting new and rapidly expanding industry?
As a Budtender, you are on the front lines of how the public experiences the process of purchasing recreational cannabis.
Adhering to the core principals and values of (Lux), this provides you the opportunity to educate customers, and help them find the perfect product for their specific needs.
- Operate within the confines of all I-502 compliance guidelines
- Handle cash transactions with customers
- Scan goods and collect payments
- Make sales referrals, cross-sell products and introduce new ones
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Greet customers when entering or leaving establishments
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Track customer sales through unique marketing tracking
- Bag packages dependent on customer requests
- Provide receipts when necessary
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Follow implemented Standard Operating Procedure for Manager escalation needs.
- 21+ YEARS OLD ONLY
- Proven working experience in retail cashier or sales
- Basic PC knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment (e.g. cash register, scanners, money counters etc)
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Attention to detail and mathematical skills
- Sales skills
- High school degree
- Make an additional $2-3 per hour in tips!
- A foot in the door of the burgeoning Cannabis Industry
- Education based training to create a competitive foundation of cannabis knowledge
- 75% of medical benefits covered for full-time employees
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
- retail sales/customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Time
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Professional Development Assistance
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply