Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Leafbloom Organics launched August 2019 with one statement, Achieve Wellness, Naturally.
We are a group of individuals that focus on providing an exceptional customer experience from beginning to end.
Our store is very strict on the brands we carry in store.
Only CO2 extracted, organic, pesticide/heavy metal/solvent free, and a proof of third party analysis to prove this is what it takes to be on our shelves.
This is our commitment to ensuring customer satisfaction from all our products and brands we carry.
Our house products are locally manufactured in Olympia, WA from organically grown hemp from the Pacific Northwest in our farm in Orting, WA and also from USDA Certified Organic partner farms in Oregon.
Our stores carry everything from A-Z (trust us its a lot) to ensure our customers always find what they need.
Backed by a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee Return Policy so our customers feel assured we believe in our products.
What we expect?:
- We expect our employees to be exceptionally knowledgeable on CBD, CBDA, THCA, Delta 9 THC, CBC, CBG, CBGA, CBDVA, and all naturally occurring cannabinoids found naturally in a whole plant extraction.
- Strong understanding of tinctures, capsules, topicals and all products that contain CBD for health and beauty.
- Have a high school diploma.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Have strong interpersonal skills.
- Have an outgoing personality.
- Have strong work ethic and professional demeaner.
- Customer Service Experience of 2 years REQUIRED.
- Retail Sales Experience PREFERRED but not required.
- Medical Certification PREFERRED but not required.
- Have a strong understanding of medicinal benefits of cannabis and more importantly industrial hemp.
- Must be required to check ID of anyone.
- Must be aged 18 or older.
- Must be available to work Monday-Thursday 10-6 and Sunday 11-5.
- Do not apply if you have any criminal record whatsoever.
- Job is temporary through end of April unless applicant shows exceptional work ethic and strong customer service and sales skills.
If you love helping people and enjoy having a good time at work with your boss in a stress-free environment with a lot of growth potential, this is the place for you!
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Commission
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /day
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Olympia, WA (Required)
- One location
- Paid time off
- Ops Manager
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply