Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Cannabis retailer looking for qualified, enthusiastic and dependable Budtender!
We are a cannabis store located in beautiful Bremerton, WA.
We are looking for outgoing individual who is interested in a long-term, entry level position with potential for advancement for the right individual.
Ideal candidate is willing to go above and beyond to provide the best customer service available for our great customers.
Must have the ability to maintain a positive attitude all shift in a varied pace and always evolving work environment.
You will be our first and last impression, so interpersonal skills are a must.
Being a team player is required.
We are seeking an individual with the desire to help others who has the ability to self-educate, retain knowledge and consult on the products we carry.
Must be at least 21+.
Open availability is required.
Part-time and full-time work available depending on sales, hours and experience.
Pay DOE + tips.
- Create a welcoming atmosphere of comfort and educate consumers about cannabis
- Perform extensive inventory duties. Must have strict to attention detail and perform functions with minimal error in an ever changing high compliance environment
- Facilitate accurate customer transactions with an upbeat attitude & top notch service!
- Consult with customers and communicate proper product knowledge at all times in a high compliance environment
- Dependability is a must.
- Ideal candidate will maintain inventory displays in a clean, professional work environment. Experience in inventory, displays, and retail is greatly appreciated!
- Needs to be a team player and work well with others
- Cannabis experience is required
- Positive “can-do” attitude. Seeking individual who comes to work, can cover for others if needed and has a passion for helping people!
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School diploma, or equivalent
- Clean, professional appearance and is required
- 1 yr inventory, sales, retail or customer service experience required
- Must be able to explain any gaps in employment
- Outgoing personality; excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly learn procedures and acquire product knowledge
- Task oriented with the ability to finish assigned projects
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Attention to detail
- Accurately count back change to customers / cash handling skills
- Must be dependable and arrive to work for all scheduled shifts on time and prepared, ready to work
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods
- Basic computer skills, I.E. Excel/Word
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Must have salesmanship! Being able to interpret and guide the customer interactions
- Competitive employee discount
- Set schedule (as much as possible)
- Advancement opportunities
Please respond with a resume in chronological order of job history, starting with the most current first. Include a cover letter stating why you would be a good addition to our team.
** Due to the high volume of responses, we are unable to respond to everyone. Please make all contact via email, our hiring managers are always on the move.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour + tips
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Inventory: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- One location