Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Remedy Tulalip Cannabis is a one of a kind, retail store.
Our sales team works with a focus on informative guest experiences, in a beautiful venue.
Provide Remedy Guests with knowledgeable cannabis selections, in compliance with all applicable regulations.
Assure appropriate stocking of product to the sales floor, relay requests for inventory, assist with the intake of deliveries, and inventory auditing.
Create an exceptional customer service experience through knowledge of products, salesmanship, & understanding of menu items.
- Provide accurate consumer education on cannabis products, & their effects
- Know pricing and & budgeting options
- Meet daily sales objectives
- Successfully encourage rewards program enrollment
- Continual participation in cannabis education modules
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations
- Assist other team members with daily tasks, cleaning, restocking, labeling, etc
- Comply with inventory handling policies & participate in inventory audits
- Maintain and intake inventory
- Treat all team members with respect at all times
- All other operations duties as requested by the store manager, and/or manager on duty
- Cannabis Experience – Minimum 1 year continuous employment
- Retail or Guest Service experience – Minimum 2 years
- Proficiency in basic computer usage and point of sale systems
- Practice and understanding of discretion and confidentiality
- Attention to detail & thoroughness in tasking
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to pass criminal & thorough background check
- 21 years of age or older (to comply with regulation)
- High School Diploma or GED
We are seeking only experienced professionals, who are trustworthy and passionate about cannabis knowledge.
These positions qualify for Native preference: Enrolled members of any federally recognized tribe are encouraged to apply
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Continuous Cannabis Employment: 1 year (Required)
- Retail or Guest Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Evening (Required)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Friday (Required)
- Saturday (Required)
- Sunday (Required)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Hours per week: