Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Western Bud is looking for a responsible, focused and driven Assistant Manager.
Your job will focus on ensuring the sales team meets its goals in both efficiency and customer satisfaction while staying compliant with Washington State.
Assistant Manager responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: coaching sales associates, co-managing all aspects of inventory and providing the Store Manager with regular inventory reports, processing returns, cash management, managing miscellaneous aspects of daily operation.
Our ideal candidate will have retail manager skills & experience with a sharp business mindset.
You should also be skilled at organizing and solving problems. Interpersonal and mediation skills will also be very useful, since you’ll often be acting as a liaison between managers, employees and customers.
Ultimately, the duties of the Assistant Manager are to make sure our store operates effectively, and that we keep our customers happy.
Requirements: (Please make sure you meet all requirements below before submitting an application for employment)
- Must be 21+ years old, with no criminal record, NO drug use besides cannabis, and must have reliable transportation
- We don’t hire stoners. While we love and use cannabis ourselves, we’re looking for sharp, intelligent professionals who take their job seriously and consistently perform to our standards.
- Sustained consistent employment for past three years. If you’ve been fired from an employer, you’re likely not a good fit for our organization. We’re seeking true, hard-working professionals with a steady/consistent work history.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills. Candidate must be able to effectively communicate with customers, colleagues and management.
- Total dedication to the company and flexibility with schedule. We’re not looking to hire anyone with restrictive schedules.
- Ability to take direction from management and execute accordingly.
- Take initiative outside of your roles and responsibilities to help the company and team.
- An open-minded, team player mentality is critical to fitting into the culture and environment we’ve created. We’re more than just stores and teams, Western Bud is a family of diverse people.
- Customer service is something we take great pride in. Our company believes in doing common things, like customer service, uncommonly well. Every customer experience is consistently the same. Every customer leaves our stores happier than when they came in.
- Proven experience as a retail Assistant Manager or similar position
- Familiarity with financial and customer service principles
- Good math skills
- Proficient user of Google Drive
- Problem-solving attitude
- Knowledge/Experience with Cannabis or Cannabis sales a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $19.00 /hour
- retail management: 1 year (Required)
- Cannabis: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- Saturday (Required)
- Sunday (Required)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply