Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Mr. Moxey’s aspires to help make life a little better through a combination of cannabis and herbal allies.
Mr. Moxey’s hemp derived CBD products have helped make CBD more accessible to the everyday consumer through exceptional products, compelling branding and a focus on an education based approach.
We are looking for self-starters with a willingness to learn everything there is to know in this rapidly expanding industry.
Ideal candidates work well on small teams and in dynamic environments.
This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to gain experience in cannabis, building startups, product branding and sales.
The CBD Sales Coordinator supports and helps coordinate the general activity and sales operations for the CBD business at Botanica Global.
Works with the CRO providing administrative support, project and account management for the sales function to help successfully increase sales revenue to meet and exceed budget and business metrics for the CBD division.
- Provides support preparing for account presentations including support completing new item form submissions, coordination and preparation of presentation materials and samples.
- Maintain CBD trade calendar for category reviews, presentations, HQ calls, broker meetings, sales meetings and trade shows in addition to price promotions and new item launches.
- Helps with timely communication of promotions, pricing and new products to brokers and direct accounts as well as internal stakeholders and collaborators.
- Maintains sales resource folders on shared server to make sure the most current brand assets, collateral, presentations, trade tools and sales reports are available for the sales staff and brokers.
- Maintains and updates order forms, price lists, specifications sheets and sales collateral to ensure they are current and up to date with the most current product listings and information.
- Coordinates key sales and trade projects including participation in trade shows, demos and calendar of events.
- Maintains and manages inventory of sales collateral, pos, merchandise and other trade tools.
- Helps create, update and maintain key account and broker information including CRM record maintenance.
- Processes and fulfills requests for trade tools for direct sales and broker teams.
- Processes request for sales samples.
- Maintains tracking records of consumption of sales samples, merchandise and collateral material.
- Helps develop and build strong relationships with brokers, distributors and retail accounts by providing excellent support, answering calls and emails responding to inquiries pertaining to CBD.
- Other projects and responsibilities as assigned. Some may include sales duties such as:
- Maintain account relations with key lighthouse accounts actively calling accounts, soliciting orders and generating sales that meet or exceed budget.
- Conduct occasional demos, make sales visits in the local market and work trade events.
Qualifications and skills:
- Exceptional organizational, time management and project management skills
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Collaborative, communicative and a good team player with the ability to build strong and effective relationships internally and externally.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced evolving environment juggling multiple tasks as priorities change, with an eye for detail and accuracy and focused on meeting deadlines.
- Thorough command of Google Suite and Microsoft Office products.
- 1-2 years experience working in a sales support or administrative role.
- College degree preferred.
- Great work ethic.
- Positive can do attitude
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in the company and the role. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off