Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Ionic is a rapidly growing cannabis manufacturing company in Tacoma, WA looking for responsible energetic employees to assist in our production facility.
We need someone with a flexible schedule as there are possible night and weekend shifts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assemble packaging.
· Perform quality control checks along the assembly process and finished goods.
· Work at a quick pace with multiple competing deadlines.
· Ensure that work environment is maintained, clean, safe and organized.
· Identify and resolve problems concerning equipment and materials.
· Communicate in a professional manner.
· Complete logs and reports.
· Follow regulations and safety standards.
· Standing for a long period of time.
· Operating and maintaining equipment in a factory or warehouse and preparing items for distribution.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Ability to stand or sit at stations for up extended periods of time, with applicable break periods.
Lifting and transporting materials up to 50 pounds may be required.
· Must be 21 years of age or older.
· Valid Washington State Driver’s License and an excellent driving record. (CDL not required).
· Must be able to pass a background/drug test.
· High School Degree or Equivalent.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Dependable work attendance and job performance.
· Flexible schedule- possible night and Saturday deliveries.
· You’ll stand in one place for extended periods of time, be lifting heavy objects up to 50+ lbs. and be walking a good distance around the facility – good shoes are a must.
· Good communication skills and problem-solving skills.
· Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
Job Type: Part-time status on start to allow for training and quality assurance; job has opportunity to move into Full-time status within first 90 days based on work demand and employee performance.
Starting Salary: $15.00 /hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Tacoma, WA (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- Saturday (Preferred)
- Other forms
- One location
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- Night shift
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply