Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Grassroots looking for a well-organized self starter to lead our shipping and receiving department. Some primary daily may include the following:
· Preparation for incoming deliveries.
· Ensure product delivery is accurate (does require manual count)
· Carry out existing product restock procedures
· Must follow internal processes and procedures product procedural structured process domestic
In this position you will:
- Manage a delivery calendar.
- Lift boxes
- Count each product as it’s checked in
- Ensure its entered in inventory database verbatim to existing outlined processes and procedures.
- Prepare appropriate documentation for shipments.
- Generate labels for internal backstock (alphabetically)
- Make sure that orders are correctly coded with appropriate shipping status and tracking.
- Assemble and organize orders and prepare processes to the appropriate department.
- Prepare bar coding and process government orders for shipments.
- Communicate and report status of shipments to various departments.
- Maintain spreadsheets to reflect current time of shipments.
- Assist Warehouse/Shipping Manager with metrics.
· Clerical experience supporting a fast paced environment.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Must be able to interact positively with other departments.
· Ability to have demonstrate positive relations with vendors.
· Proficient with computers and use of Microsoft Office Suite or other spreadsheet programs.
· High School diploma or GED.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $31,000 to $33,000 /year
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Shipping: 1 year (Preferred)
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Receiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- One location
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Every other week
- Store Manager
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma