Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Top Shelf Cannabis is currently in need of a someone to join our trimming team.
Duties will include assisting with harvesting, trimming, labeling, weighing, and sealing packages.
The right candidate will be someone who can take direction and work independently on tasks throughout the day.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the essential duties listed below.
Experience a plus!
· Trim, weigh and package product with our standards.
· Performs all other duties/responsibilities as necessary or assigned
· Self-motivated, professional, flexible and present a positive attitude to fellow workers
· Must be clean, organized, and know how to maintain a workspace.
· Strong organizational and follow-through skills
· High level of ownership, accountability, and initiative
· Strict attention to detail
· Ability to report to work dependably for all scheduled shifts
· Able to stand or sit for long periods.
Must be 21 years or older with a valid driver’s license
Must live close to Arlington, WA
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $34,000.00 /year
- Arlington, WA 98223 (Required)
- WA State Drivers License (Required)
- Why do you want to work in the Cannabis Industry?
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday