Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Green Revolution, a leading manufacturer / distributor of cannabis products in Washington state’s legal market, is seeking a talented, energetic production manager to lead a team creating a diverse catalogue of products including Foods, beverages, cosmetics, nutraceuticals and more.
This is a great opportunity to get involved early in this exciting field with a great company.
Planning and running the day-to-day operations of a production, packaging, and fulfillment facility which includes Bakery, Beverage, Vaporizer, Topical, and various other Edibles lines.
Liaising with superior to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
Supervising staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback
We are looking for an experienced Production Manager to organize and oversee the daily operations for an established Top Cannabis Producer/Processor.
You will be the one to ensure that our business is well-coordinated and productive by managing its procedures and coaching its people.
The area of responsibility for this role is very wide and thus requires thorough knowledge of various company processes.
The ideal candidate must be competent and able to plan many different kinds of operational activities.
She/He must be an excellent leader who can discover the most efficient ways to run the business.
The goal is to safeguard and augment the efficiency of the company’s operations to facilitate accelerating development and long-term success.
Liaise with management to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress including, but not limited to, sourcing materials, troubleshooting equipment, and employee relations
Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback
Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements
Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation
Oversee Fulfillment support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction
Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation
Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors
Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations
Proven experience in Operations management in a manufacturing setting preferred in one or more of the following fields: Beverage Manufacturing, Industrial Baking, E-Liquids, Topicals, other Food and Pharmaceutical applications
Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
Outstanding communication and people skills
Knowledge of industry’s legal rules and guidelines
In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. supply chain, finance, customer service etc.)
Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
Familiarity with MS Office and various business software (e.g. ERP, CRM)
BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
- Proven experience in Operations management in a manufacturing setting preferred in one or more of the following fields: Beverage Manufacturing, Industrial Baking, E-Liquids, Topicals, other Food and Pharmaceutical applications
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Knowledge of industry’s legal rules and guidelines, OSHA etc
- Experience managaing at least 15 people
- Very technology savvy, experience with inventory management software ect.
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. supply chain, finance, customer service etc.)
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Familiarity with MS Office and various business software (e.g. ERP, CRM)
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field is preferred. But ample experience in the field is more critical.
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply