Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
One of the leading cannabis producer in Washington state is looking to add a senior manager to develop, manage and monitor corporate accounts in Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and other social engines.
We’re looking for a creative, passionate, hardworking person with proven track record and ambitions to create #1 brand in the region.
A successful executive will be responsible to create and implement complete marketing strategy to increase our brand awareness, quality of products and best in class production practices and techniques.
You will be responding to the CEO and working together with the sales team.
- To create and exectute social media strategy in each of the networks.
- Curate images, videos, written texts and audio/podcasts for different social accounts discussing and promoting lifestyle and associating it with the quality of our brand.
- Stay up to date on all best practices and technologies in the social media
- Establish clear KPIs to measure success of the media strategy
- Communicate with industry influencers to establish a strong network
- Collaborate with Product Development and Sales Division
- Provide Constructive Feedback to the CEO
- BSc in Marketing or similar
- 3-5 years as a Social Media Specialist or similar
- Several successful projects in the similar industries (preferably restaurants, bars, specialized retail). A successful candidate should be able to demonstrate a portfolio of successful projects as well as own accounts. Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Excellent knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc
- Understanding of Google Analytics, SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent leadership, multitasking and problem solving skills
- Great interpersonal and presentation skills
Interested candidates should be submitting resumes, cover letters and the links to examples of successful completed projects.
Job Type: Contract
- Social Media Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- United States (Required)
- 1 year
- Fully Remote
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply