Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Respect My Region is a premier team of DIY entrepreneurs who specialize in creating unique content and supporting “local” brands, businesses, and artists.
Our team started in 2011 at Central Washington University and we have created a digital ecosystem that showcases “local” culture to the world, connecting people to new things through unique content, events, and music.
We’re looking for creative people who want to work or gain skills in music (any genre), hemp or CBD, legal cannabis, PR, marketing, and who are attending high school, college/university, or who are already working as a professional somewhere in the workforce.
We specifically want people who are looking to bust their a$$ to gain experience in PR, marketing, and as a journalist, content-creator, etc.
Music opportunities are available to people of all ages.
To be considered for the hemp, cbd, or cannabis opportunities, you must be of legal age.
This means 18+ for hemp/cbd and 21+ for cannabis.
Below are some basic ideas for opportunities:
– Contribute daily to our Social Media (FB, IG, TW, LI)
– Weekly Blogs & Vlogs (min 1 per week)
– EDM Update (Festival updates, local music, promos, PR)
– Cannabis News and Business or Product Reviews/Features
– Music News, Features, Updates, + Opinion Pieces
– Lifestyle pieces (Guides, restaurants, recipes, art, fashion, tech)
– Graphic Design (Fashion, Content, Music, Freelance, Clients, Agency Work)
**Paid Opportunities Include PR, Writing, Sales Commissions for Ads, Content, Designs + More.
High school & College Degree preferred but we’re all about people trying to prove themselves or learn new skills.
We teach, we train, and we help most people who communicate current/future goals for . growth and can provide real team inspiration and value.
Text Joey 206.488.3838. OR use Indeed’s process to contact us via email.
Job Type: Internship
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Multiple locations
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply