Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Local Roots Marijuana is a family owned and operated recreational cannabis outlet with 5 locations throughout Snohomish County.
We are looking for a motivated outgoing Retail Sales Assistant Manager who enjoys leading a team of diverse cannabis enthusiasts.
The candidate will help oversee the efficiency of the sales floor and ensure exceptional customer service is given by all team members.
Behind the scenes the Assistant Manager will utilize many skills including; organization, critical thinking and an array of communication and technological skills.
The ideal candidate will be able to perform day to day retail operations including inventory intake/reconciliation, visual merchandising and lead a team of highly skilled and motivated sales associates.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for daily operations of the store during your scheduled shift including but not limited to: till management, opening and closing duties, supervision of sales associates and other operational duties as assigned by the Store Manager and Upper Management
- Open and close the store per monthly schedule, Assistant Managers must be able to work nights and weekends as scheduled.
- Follow all Company cash management and daily receipts processes including drops and deposits as directed by Store Manager and Upper Management
- Follow all Company and WSLCB processes and policies ensuring complete compliance in the workplace.
- Work along staff as needed to ensure operational effectiveness and compliance with all Company processes such as, inventory control, returns, discounts and other processes as developed and implemented by Store Manager and Upper Management.
- Ensure all store inventory and receiving processes are followed including new products, stocking, pricing and vendor relations.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is Priority #1
- Assist Store Manager in resolution of daily operational issues as directed by the Store Manager and Upper Management.
- Ensure the facility is clean and properly stocked with products and meets all Company expectations and guidelines as outlined by Store Manager and Upper Management.
- Work with Store Manager and Upper Management to implement new programs, policies, and procedures.
- Support Vendor Days and other special events at the direction of the Store Manager and Upper Management
- Document all shift activity and incidents in daily logs and records.
- Demonstrate professional behavior with customers and staff at all times.
- Sets direction and team expectations for the sales team.
- Coordinate and communicate operational, retail and merchandise functions to Store Manager and Upper Management
- Develop and implement plans to maximize efficiency at all times, especially during peak sales times.
- Implements plans to deliver a seamless experience by providing fast and efficient customer service throughout the retail location.
- Must be 21 years old
- 1+ years of management experience in high volume retail settings
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree in business, management, or related field strongly preferred.
- Must demonstrate the ability and skill-set to lead, manage, motivate and communicate positively to store personnel at all levels.
- Must have the ability to train, coach and develop Sales Associates at all levels.
- Must have well developed task and time management skills; must be highly organized.
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays. We are open 365 days a year from 8am to 11:45pm, so open availability is required.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check.
- Highly competitive pay
- Generous product discounts
- Set schedule from month to month
- Working in a happy and healthy workplace
How to Apply:
To be considered for the position, applicants must submit the following:
- Updated Resume
- Cover Letter
- Compensation requirements
- Valid phone number and email address
Local Roots is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Retail Management: 1 year (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Morning (Required)