Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
This is a fantastic opportunity for PROFICIENT marijuana trimmers, harvesters, and packagers who have previous EXPERIENCE WORKING ON AN I-502 RECREATIONAL MARIJUANA FARM!
Full-time positions are available, opportunity for advancement, and above-average starting pay.
The responsibilities of a Universal Cannabis Trimmer, but are not limited to:
Desired Traits of a Cannabis Trimmer:
– Ability to follow instructions precisely
– Ability to work 40 hrs/week (occasional weekends)
– At least some trimming/harvesting/packaging experience
– Must be able to stand & sit for extended periods of time
– Must be able to stay focused & motivated for extended periods of time
– Must be able to accept & apply constructive criticism
– Must be able to lift and carry up to 45 pounds
– Must have reliable transportation
– Must have verifiable experience
– Reliable Transportation
– 21 years of age or older
– Washington Driver’s License/ID Card
– Must pass background check
Please reply with a COVER LETTER and RESUME.
If your experience is NOT INCLUDED on your resume you will not be considered. Please include it IN DETAIL within your COVER LETTER.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.50 to $14.00 /hour
- One location