Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Linkedin.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Are you looking for a sales position with unlimited upside in a rapidly expanding business category?
KlickTrack, a leading developer of Point of Sale software for the massively expanding cannabis retail business, is seeking dynamic and ambitious sales professionals to join our team.
Competitive benefits, unlimited upside.
KlickTrack’s mission is to empower cannabis retailers throughout North America by using its industry-leading POS software platform.
By creating a consumer experience utterly devoid of friction, KlickTrack allows cannabis retailers to focus on their customers rather than on compliance and regulations.
· Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully selling directly to cannabis retailers
· Contact prospective customers by both telephone and email
· Attend industry events to network and generate leads
· Use product knowledge to showcase solutions KlickTrack can offer to prospective customers
· Use database, CRM, or other software to track progress with new prospects
· Report weekly sales goals and objectives to department heads
· Negotiate price with clients who are interested in making bulk orders
· Maintain contact with existing clients to make sure they are satisfied and request referrals
· Attend trainings to stay up to date with the specifications of new product-service offerings
· Delivering world-class results, while continuously challenging yourself and your team to be more ambitious
· Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
· Strong business sense and industry experience a plus
· Networking aptitude
· Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
· Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and comfortable presenting to groups and individuals
· Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
· Self-starter, problem solver, and team-minded
· Positive outlook, ability to work well with others
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment that is different every day
· BA or BS in sales or marketing
· 2+ years of SaaS sales, or related technology sales experience a plus
Please provide references and/or testimonials
- Social Media