Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
(Lux) Pot Shop is seeking a Store Manager for our brand new Fremont location!
Do you have a passion for cannabis, feel inspired to share that enthusiasm with others, and want to work in an exciting new and rapidly expanding industry?
As a Store Manager, you are responsible for overseeing all day-to-day operations, providing guidance and support to the team while upholding the core principals of the company, and interacting with customers ensuring an exceptional experience.
The start date for this position is January 7, 2019.
- Ensures in-store compliance – the business and employees are in compliance with all laws, regulations and company policies.
- Executes the mission, vision, values of (Lux) Pot Shop.
- Leading through example. Influence and maintain a positive, productive culture in the shop.
- Manages the Budtenders, Floor Leads, and Key Team Leads in all daily operations of the business.
- Develops the store management team to deliver quality customer experiences and effective operations.
- Provide Key Team Leads with coaching, feedback, and developmental opportunities on building effective teams.
- Coordinate and schedule weekly management meetings with minutes.
- Implement company programs and meet objectives and operational efficiencies.
- Plans, identifies, communicates and delegates responsibilities to the store management team to ensure a smooth flow of operations within the company.
- Processes customer returns and fills out product return form.
- Reviews store operations and key business indicators to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement.
- Solicits feedback to understand customer needs and the needs of the community.
- Supports General Mangers by documenting, validating, and improving operational processes where applicable.
- Conduct regular coaching/counseling sessions with employees to review performance and provide constructive feedback, in a timely manner. Oversee annual review process for all store employees and set annual employee goals where appropriate.
- Ultimate responsibility for finding emergency shift coverage when necessary.
- Coordinate with HR and General Managers to attract, recruit, and retain a high performing team. Responsible for interviewing, hiring, firing, and training of new staff.
- Provide accurate schedules by analyzing peak hours to ensure adequate floor coverage at all times.
- Day to day financial oversight. Maintain ATM to ensure proper functioning and funding. Cash Management.
- Drive and maximize sales performance to consistently achieve the overall sales objectives while ensuring operational integrity and monitoring monthly profitably.
- Comply with Federal and Local Regulations in the cannabis industry and immediately notify General Managers of Government Agency visits.
- Participate as needed in store audits.
- Directing grievances, compliance questions, and questions on company policy to Human Resources Department.
- Continued awareness of incident reports that have been filed, taking any necessary actions to protect the safety of the staff and customers.
21+ YEARS OLD ONLY
- Poses knowledge of, experience with, and a passion for cannabis.
- Face to face service industry experience required – retail, sales, restaurant/bar, barista, hospitality, or other customer services related field.
- At least 2 years management experience.
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written abilities.
- Must be able to motivate the team.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills. Familiarity with electronic equipment (e.g. cash register, scanners, money counters, etc.).
- Be a problem solver.
- Demonstrate attention to detail.
- Be able to gracefully adapt to an ever-changing environment.
- 75% of medical benefits covered for full-time employees.
- A foot in the door of the burgeoning Cannabis Industry.
- Education-based training to create a competitive foundation of cannabis knowledge.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25-29 DOE, with regular opportunity for overtime
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $29.00 /hour
- management: 2 years (Preferred)
- retail: 1 year (Preferred)