Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Craigslist.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Northwest Cannabis Solutions is a growing and fast-paced company looking to fill a position at our facility.
We are looking for general warehouse associates that have solid integrity, strong work ethic, and are goal driven.
If you are a team player and someone that enjoys a dynamic work environment, then NWCS is for you!
Position looking to fill:
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Following the packaging requirements provided by your manager.
• Maintain a quantity count per shift.
• Assisting with warehouse operations.
• Moving, handling, and packaging material.
• Ensures proper care in the use and maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the warehouse while performing quality control checks.
• Meet schedules and time allowances for production control requirements. Follow established departmental policies, processes, objectives and safety procedures.
• Package Handlers may be assigned to or rotate through various areas and positions such as Pre-rolls, flower packaging, weigh/scales and, quality assurance, etc.
Qualities of ideal candidates include:
• Communicates clearly and effectively with coworkers.
• Meticulous and organized in performing duties.
• Conscientious of ramifications in decision making.
• Follows regulations and company guidelines.
• Able to both problem solve independently and know when to ask for help.
• Works creatively to leverage unique strengths to the benefit of the company.
• Must have very good attendance, be highly motivated and hard-working.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Must be 21 years of age
• Must be able to pass a background check
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Pay: $12.00 per hour Shifts: Mon-Fri Mornings 530am-2pm.
If you are interested and feel you qualify please submit resumes to email@example.com.
Candidates without resumes will not be considered.